Manufactured in USA by : “Premier Trends.”
- “MAGIC HEAL” Intensive moisturizing and nourishing cream for dry and cracked heels. With only a few application “Magic heal “can relieve dry rough skin and leave the feet incredibly soft, smooth and refreshed.
- This foot cream is an ideal GIFT for your spouse, parents, friends and relatives.
- The ingredients hydrate and soften dry feet cracked hands, elbows and knees and instantly lends a smooth look on skin. Seals moistures and help form a barrier to allow the skin to heal from within naturally by minimizing water loss. The product has a refreshing and soothing smell of Lavender essential oil that may help with foot odor.
- No Hassle Application –“Magic Heal” comes in a convenient and push up role-over applicator that glides smoothly over the skin leaving no residue and no messy hands.
- Apply “Magic Heal” once every night after shower or bath, dry with towel and apply to your heel and feet and wear socks before going to bed and you will have silk soft beautiful feet with only few days’ applications.
The Best Ingredients
Neem oil (Azadirachta)
An excellent moisturizer, high in Vitamin E. Botanical oil said to be used in traditional Ayurvedic system.
Neem oil in use is extracted from the neem leaves, cold –pressed for highest quality oil.
Karanja oil (Kanuga oil)
Karanja oil is cold pressed from seeds of Pongam tree. The oil is enormously skin nourishing that promotes softness and smoothness to skin. Benefits the skin prevent dryness by providing hydration that helps soften and soothes the skin from inside out while adding beautiful shine.
Organic Virgin oil used in “Magic Heal, is cold pressed from the white fleshly inner part of Coconut.
Coconut oil instantly Hydrates and provides protection barrier. It absorbs into skin easily and swiftly, Sooths, has softening and smoothing effect on the skin.
A well-known cosmetics product containing fatty acids, vitamins A, E and F. A moisturizing Miracle that penetrates the skin and works for both dry and oily skin with exceptional softening and moisturizing properties.
Shea Butter does not clog the skin pours and allows the skin to breathe and retain moistures whereas the vitamins help soothe the skin and give it a younger looking skin.
Is claimed to be used for skin care since ancient Egyptian times as it can help the skin attract and retain moistures. By creating a protective layer on the skin, it binds the water to protect water loss and keep the skin hydrated. Beeswax has high contents of vitamin A that keeps the skin soft ,soothing and smoothing the skin to dewy glow
Why Are Your Feet So Important?
By Dr. Kevin Wong
Have you ever thought about the important role your feet play in your daily life? I’m serious. On face value, your feet touch the ground whenever you’re standing, walking or running, and they are extensions of the legs, which help move you. But your feet are much more than that. After all, they are the foundation of your body, which means keeping your feet healthy can help keep you healthy.